We respect your privacy
For members and visitors
- We aim to store as little information as possible for you to complete your orders.
- If you are a member we store your account encrypted.
- We also store your order details in order to process it:
- Contact information
- Billing and Shipping information
- You can request for your data to be completely erased, if needed. This means that any orders you have made will be also deleted forever.
- You can request to transfer your data in text form.
- You can view all your data on your account page. No further data are stored.
- Only Theron can process your data.
- For deletion or transfer requests you have to send an email at email@example.com .
Other types of data collected
Cookies and Usage Data
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. (mailchimp.cart.current_email, mailchimp.cart.previous_email, mailchimp_landing_site, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart)
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. (wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, fusionredux_currect_tab)
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes. (logged_in, PHPSESSID, wfwaf-authcookie, wordpress_logged_in, wordpress_test_cookie)
We use Google Analytics to track anonymously behaviors and activities on our site to improve our Services. No personal data are stored and no further processing is done by us.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Theron.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The content of this web page is a compliant regarding the GDPR, as of the date of publication. This CONTENT is provided “as-is”. Information and views expressed in this web page, including URL and other Internet website references, may change without notice. This web page does not provide you with any legal rights to any intellectual property. You may copy and use this web page for your internal, reference purposes only.